Provide our members with a collective voice that affects positive change within the apartment rental industry and the communities served. An association that understand and supports members’ needs; where ideas, information, talents and expertise are shared and valued to foster an equitable environment and collaborative network for investment property professionals throughout Nova Scotia.
- Advocacy – Drive positive change to legislation through dialog with government agencies
- Education – Facilitate programs and learning sessions to enhance professional performance and services our members provide to the public
- Economy – Promote a healthy local economy, while emphasizing the connection between our members and the community
- Communication-Foster active collaboration and transparency between members and the board to ensure the success of the Association
- Membership – Provide value through supplier partnerships, lobbying efforts, networking events and access to resources
- Environment-Maintain a current understanding of environmental practices and share this information with our members
- Community – Promote a positive image of landlords to the public while encouraging members to invest in their communities through public engagement, volunteer efforts and neighbourly conduct.