IPOANS offers a complete downloadable templates package which includes all the forms you need to run your investment property business. Forms have been professionally designed and legally vetted. Whether you are the owner of several multi-residential buildings or the owner of a small triplex, this templates package will work for you.
Your package includes over 35 documents, which will cover all aspects of running your rental property business, including Landlord Forms, Building Notices, Tenant Letters, as well as, Schedule “C”, and Schedule “D”.
Templates can be customized with your company logo and address to provide a professional look and feel. For more support on how to customize your forms click here.
IPOANS members receive a discount that is applied at checkout.
Below are some examples of the many forms offered by IPOANS.
- Addendum for Addition of Tenant(s) to Lease
- Addendum for Early Termination of Tenancy
- Addendum for Tenant Key – Key Fobs Received
- Addendum to Remove Tenant(s) from Lease
- Addendum to Remove Pet(s) from Lease
- Building Notice – Building Security
- Building Notice – Backflow Device Testing
- Building Notice – Common Area Carpet Cleaning
- Building Notice – Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Building Notice – Feeding Birds
- Building Notice – Fire Alarm Testing
- Landlord Form – As Is Condition Occupancy
- Landlord Form – Move-out Cleaning Checklist
- Landlord Form – Notice of Lease Non-Renewal
- Landlord Form – Security Deposit Refund Form
- Landlord Form – Sight Unseen Occupancy
- Landlord Form – Warning Notice to Pay Rent or Quit
- Pet Addendum
- Property Inspection Report
- Schedule “C”
- Schedule “D”
- Tenant Letter – Acknowledge Tenant Death
- Tenant Letter – Dog Off Leash
- Tenant Letter – Noise Issue First Warning
- Tenant Letter – Noise Issue Second Warning
- Tenant Letter – Noise Issue Third Warning – Eviction Notice
- Tenant Letter – Notice of Entry
- Tenant Letter – Notice of Rent Increase
- Tenant Letter – Notice to Enter
- Tenant Letter – Pest Issue
- Tenant Letter – Removal of Pet(s)
- Tenant Letter – Report of Mold
- Tenant Letter – Suite Cleanliness
- Tenant Letter – Unauthorized Pet(s)
- Tenant Letter – Unauthorized Resident