Nova Scotia Affordable Housing Commission
Housing stakeholders are invited to share their ideas in an online regional workshop hosted by the Nova Scotia Affordable Housing Commission.
These sessions will be hosted from March 30 to April 9, 2021.
Visit our registration page to join the workshop for your region, or if that timing doesn’t work, join a different one.
- March 30, 1:00 p.m.: Annapolis-Kings-West Hants – Register here
- April 1, 10:00 a.m.: HRM-East Hants (1) – Register here
- April 1, 1:00 p.m.: Yarmouth-Digby-Shelburne – Register here
- April 6, 1:00 p.m. :CBRM-Victoria – Register here
- April 6. 6:00 p.m.: Pictou-Colchester-Cumberland – Register here
- April 7, 10:00 a.m.: Inverness-Richmond-Antigonish-Guysborough – Register here
- April 7, 6:00 p.m.: HRM-East Hants (2) – Register here
- April 9 ,10:00 a.m.: Queens-Lunenburg – Register here
The Commission was created to engage with experts and stakeholders to learn more about the current state of affordable housing and develop recommendations to increase the supply of, and access to, affordable housing across the province.
Input from these workshops, focus groups, an online survey, and other submitted ideas will be used to help develop the Commission’s recommendations. Their work will be presented to the Minister of Infrastructure and Housing by May 31.
In addition, the Commission will host focus groups to hear from specific groups and sectors.
Help Shape the Future of Our Industry